Affiliate Program Terms
Welcome to CyParks Affiliate Program Terms
2. This terms is an Agreement between you and CyParks.
3. In these Affiliate Program General Terms, we refer to you, the CyParks Affiliate, when we say "you." When we say "website," we're referring to the CyParks webpages. We use the terms "we," "us," and "CyParks" because that is who we are and who owns and operates the website.
4. Continue reading to learn more about your obligations, how it all works, and how to earn referral income.
How to Become an Affiliate
5. To become a CyParks Affiliate, you need to sign up on CyParks. Doing so will automatically make you a CyParks Affiliate as well as Author and a Buyer.
6. Before you get paid, make sure you have submitted the required tax documents (Not in all case) and payout information as the case may be.
How does it work?
These sections describe how to make money through our Affiliate Program and provide vital information on account payments. Take a close look at this!
7. Offer: As a CyParks Affiliate, you can participate in offer conditions (Offer Terms) that are made available to you through your Affiliate account dashboard. Additional information will be included in the Offer Terms (like what constitutes a successful referral and the percentage commission you can earn).
8. Referral links and code: Once you join the Affiliate Program, each of the Offer Terms that you want to engage in has a unique referral link that you can produce through your affiliate account dashboard. Simply put the provided link or an approved Affiliate Program ad on your website, and you may receive Affiliate Program referral earnings if the Offer Terms are met. Also you can drive traffic to a specific item on CyParks by adding you referral extension to the end of the Item’s URL. eg: https://www.cyparks.com/making-money-with-cyparks/?ref=23
10. Earnings from referrals: You can earn between up 40% of the sell price of any item that is bought through your affiliate link, or code. Where applicable, transactional taxes are not included in the prices and fees (like VAT and GST). All other fees and taxes related with your referral earnings are your responsibility.
CyParks does not promise referral profits (or any other revenue) as a result of your involvement in the Affiliate Program, and to be clear, we may discontinue your membership in the Affiliate Program at any time (in accordance with clause 25).
11. Additional information: Here are a few more key aspects to remember about how it all works:
A. We track users who click on your link using cookies and other similar technologies. You represent and warrant to us that you have provided all required disclosures and obtained all necessary rights, consents, and permissions to drop relevant cookies to allow required tracking, using, or sharing of any relevant person's data, and that you have done so.
B. If a person refuses to allow cookies or clears their cookies, we may not be able to monitor them, and we will not be obligated to pay referral earnings on that person's activity in these situations.
C. If someone clicks on your referral link and then clicks on someone else's, the first link they clicked on is the one that counts (that is, we have a first-click attribution policy). Multiple CyParks Affiliates will not be paid in respect of the same sale or transaction. You accept that in the event of a payment dispute, CyParks' sole decision will be final and binding.
D. Your Offer Terms will specify the cookie period that applies. However, in general:
If someone clicks on your link to CyParks Market, the cookie will expire in 90 days; and
E. Self-referrals are not eligible for commission (that is, where the affiliate and buyer are the same person). Fraudulent referrals (including self-referral) may appear in your account, but they will be subtracted from your monthly referral earnings.
F. Earnings from referrals and other performance information will appear in your account, which you can access here.
G. Most importantly, the Affiliate Program is governed by our Acceptable Use Policy and CyParks reserves the right to analyze each and every referral, as well as the right to terminate any Affiliate's participation in the program at any time.
How does referral income get paid?
12. Any other compensation you may be qualified to receive from CyParks as a buyer or authors are distinct from your Affiliate Program referral earnings.
13. All payments will be made according to the Platform Terms.
14. All payments due to you will be listed in your account and remitted to you using your payment choices from the list of available payment channels.
15. You may be responsible for some or all of our charges in paying you money through our third-party source.
16. Payment errors: If there are errors with your nominated payment details, such as if:
A. we do not have the correct payment details;
B. we are unable to contact you using the contact details that you have provided; or
C. you are requesting payment to be made to a person, institution, or country to which we are prohibited from making payments by law or where there are pending legal proceedings; or
D. you are requesting payment to be made to a person, You will not be reimbursed until the related payment issue is resolved in these situations. You can contact CyParks directly at support[at]cyparks.com if you have any issues about payment mechanics.
17. Currency conversions: Payments will be done via the CyParks third party Platforms in the currency you specify. We have no responsibility for currency conversion.
18. Refunds and reversals: If a transaction involving your Affiliate Program referral earnings on CyParks website is subject to a refund or reversal by a payment provider or by us, the transaction is considered failed, and you must return the money to us.
19. Fraud: We may reject payment, terminate your account, and/or demand you to repay funds to us via if we have reason to suspect your Affiliate Program account is being used to conduct fraudulent transactions or is in any way related with fraudulent behavior.
20. Taxes: You are responsible for any fees and taxes related with your use of the Affiliate Program, including any indirect taxes such as VAT, GST, or sales tax, if applicable. We may gather geographic location information in order to determine your location for tax purposes (so location information you give us must be accurate for tax residency purposes).
Regardless, we may deduct or withhold taxes (including withholding tax) in connection with your status as an affiliate if authorized by law. If that's the case, we'll provide you with the necessary legal documentation regarding the deduction or withholding (like documentation allowing you to access rebates, or to manage your tax affairs).
What you can't do
21. You should not do the following:
A. Do anything that may cause users to be confused, misled, or deceived. This includes (but is not limited to) anything that could lead users to believe (or potentially believe) that your website is operated or endorsed by us (for example, by copying design elements from our website).
B. Other than through approved Affiliate Program ads we make available via your affiliate account dashboard, use CyParks' brands, trademarks, and any other intellectual property (being CyParks Intellectual Property).
C. Use any CyParks trademarks, variants, or misspellings in a domain name, search engine term, or pay-per-click advertisement.
D. To promote your participation in the Affiliate Program, bid on, purchase, acquire, or register search engine keywords, domain names, or other identifying search terms or titles that are the same or similar to intellectual property (including misspellings) owned or controlled by us (being CyParks Intellectual Property), or by any third party (including members of the CyParks community). On any relevant CyParks ad term, affiliates are not authorized to outrank or outbid the CyParks.
E. Send unsolicited email or other material that could be considered spam in order to increase traffic to CyParks.
F. Commit any act that would constitute a violation of any law, including but not limited to privacy, intellectual property, and spam laws.
G. Engage in, or have an effect on any type of cookie stuffing.
H. Make any statements on behalf of CyParks.
I. Do anything that is in direct or indirect violation of these Affiliate Program General Terms or any direction we have given you.
J. Engage in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ at our discretion including things like attempted, apparent or actual fraud, generating non-genuine transactions, creating non-genuine users, confusing users, or providing a link that might mislead users.
K. Tell us anything that isn't true, accurate, or complete.
L. Disclose your password or username to anyone. If you discover any unauthorized use of your password or a security breach, you must notify us right away.
M. Affiliates are not allowed to link PPC activity from search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, or any other) to CyParks' sites, including utilizing CyParks' sites as a display URL.
Housekeeping on a legal level
23. Termination: These Affiliate Program General Terms begin on the date we approve your application and end when we terminate the program. You must immediately cease using and delete applicable links and CyParks Intellectual Property upon termination.
24. By removing the applicable affiliate links, you may cancel your participation in one or more Offer Terms or the Affiliate Program at any time.
25. Termination by us: We reserve the right to terminate or stop your participation in any or all of the Offer Terms or these Affiliate Program General Terms at any time:
A. on reasonable grounds and with or without prior notice to you, at any time and for any reason;
B. if we reasonably believe there is a risk associated with you, your account, or that payment, including if it violates a law or regulation. Transactions from or to a person or country sanctioned by an authority (such as the United Nations, the United States government, or the Australian government); or where we reasonably believe there is a legal or regulatory risk or a risk of loss to us or our members; or
C. if we are unable to make payments to or from your nominated account.
We reserve the right to take any of the actions listed in this section without prior warning. We may be forced to surrender referral revenues if required by law.
26. Sanctions compliance: You guarantee that you are not in a sanctioned nation or on a list of sanctioned individuals. Anyone residing in any US sanctioned nations (or otherwise listed here) or on the US Treasury Department's list (SDN list) of Specially Designated Nationals is ineligible to participate in the Affiliate Program
27. Modifications: We reserve the right to amend, suspend, or terminate any portion of the Offer Terms or Affiliate Program at any time. Any permitted tags, text, or graphics for the Affiliate Program may also be removed or modified. You agree to comply with any request from us to remove or amend any link, graphic, or banner ad that you utilize as part of the Affiliate Program as soon as possible.
28. Other services you use in connection with the Affiliate Program: You must comply with the requirements of any third-party services you use in connection with the Affiliate Program, such as email providers, social networking services, and ad networks, as long as doing so does not violate the terms of our affiliate program.
29. Privacy: We value your privacy. When you sign up to be a CyParks Affiliate, you will be requested to enter some personal information. We may use your information to administer the Affiliate Program, including marketing efforts.
30. Confidentiality: We respect your privacy and take reasonable steps to safeguard it. While we take reasonable precautions to protect the security of your information, please be advised that we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your usage of our Affiliate Program or the security of any information you send to us. You may become aware of confidential information about us, the Affiliate Program, or a user while utilizing our Affiliate Program. You undertake not to share any confidential information obtained through the affiliate program with anyone else.
31. Intellectual Property: Unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others, we own all CyParks content we have put on our websites, including the design, compilation, and look and feel of the CyParks websites platforms, as well as copyright, trade-marks, logos, designs, and other intellectual property (both registered and unregistered, present and future), copyright, trade-marks, logos, designs, and other intellectual property (both registered and unregistered, present and future). You will not copy, distribute, edit, or create derivative works of any of the content on our CyParks websites, nor will you use any of our CyParks Intellectual Property in any way that is not clearly indicated in these Affiliate Program General Terms.
33. To execute payment or other operations with you, such as paying referral earnings, we may use the services of other CyParks third party Companies.
34. Indemnification to us: You are liable and solely responsible for:
A. your use of the website and the Affiliate Program;
B. the services, message, content, information, software or other materials you send and use under the Affiliate Program;
C. your breach of any intellectual property rights belonging to others;
D. your breach of these Affiliate Program General Terms;
E. your breach of any industry code, regulation or law that applies.
35. We have no responsibility to you or to any other person for all liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and loss arising from third party claims due to any of the matters set out in the previous clause 34 (claims) and you agree to indemnify us, our directors, officers, employees and agents from all claims.
36. We retain the right, at our own expense, to take the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such instance, you agree to cooperate with our defense of the issue.
37. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: Consumer or fair trading laws may apply in some jurisdictions, and these laws may grant you rights that we cannot exclude, restrict, or amend (‘non-excludable law'). Any non-excludable law is not excluded or modified. We are only bound by the express commitments expressed in these Affiliate Program General Terms, unless otherwise provided by a non-excludable law. We are not bound by implied terms. Our duty for a term that cannot be excluded is to re-supply the relevant service, unless otherwise stipulated in a non-excludable law. Except where prohibited by law, our entire liability to you for all causes of action and theories of liability is limited to the total amount of your Referral earnings given to you under these Affiliate Program General Terms.
38. Affiliate Program Terms Changes: We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time, and if we do, we will take reasonable steps to notify our members. You can also check to see if our terms have been updated by looking at the version and effective date at the footer of the terms.
If you do not agree to the modifications, you may close your Affiliate account and end your agreement with us at any time. You will be agreeing to the modifications if you continue to participate in the Affiliate Program after the changes are made.
39. Applicable Laws: The Affiliate Program is managed and operated by us from our offices in Nigeria.
These Affiliate Program General Terms are governed by the laws of Nigeria, and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Nigeria.
40. We're thrilled you made it this far through the Affiliate Program General Terms.