Your CyParks Account Dashboard
This page is designed to help you learn how to navigate your CyParks Account Dashboard smoothly. So let's get started.
When you logged into your CyParks account, you will see the following navigations links:
- Profile: The profile link leads you to your profile page. Once there, you will see what your profile looks like, and also see the items that you posted for sale if you have posted any. Also, on your profile’s page you can see the number the following:
- A brief note About you (If you have written
- Your Social Media Link
- List of products that you’re selling
- Customers review
- Followers, an
- Setting: The setting navigation takes you to a page where you can add or edit the information about your account. Example: Your Name, User Name, Email, Password, Social Profile, New letter preference, etc.
- Purchase: Think takes you to a page listing all the purchases. Once there, download your invoice and the items you purchased.
You can send a refund request (T&C apply) if the item does not meet your expectation.
- Favorites: This will take you to a page listing all the items that you save as favorites. Not you and always add or remove the items.
- Coupon: If you are a vendor, you can click on the “Coupon” navigation so that you can create a coupon for any listed item of your choice if you want to. You can add, edit or delete a coupon.
- Sales: This takes you to a page that provides you with the details of your sales. It contains the list of items purchased from you, It also contains the income you make through CyParks Affiliate.
- Manage Items: Clicking on this menu, will take you to a page where you can post items for sale or manage existing ones.
- Withdrawals: This will take you to the withdrawal request page, where you can make a withdrawal request and also see the history of your request (both approve and pending).
- Logout: Logout as the name implies.